Indigenous people: Indian tribes in Brazil (1, shamanism), Venezuela (30): houses, natural products)
- Tropical Rainforest biome: climate, ecology, aerial, plant species, deforestation
- Tropical flowers: rainforest, savanna, swamp, mountain.
- Africa: traditional village life in Liberia, Congo, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Chad, Niger, Ivory Coast.
- Environment, biodiversity, rainforest destruction, global warming, alternative (wind) energy
- Indigenous people: Indian tribes in Brazil (1, shamanism), Venezuela (30): houses, natural products)
- Savanna cerrado biome, grassland, wooded savanna, saxicolous ecosystems; trees, flowers
- Geography, geology, geomorphology, hydrology: Guiana, Brazil Shields: Amazon plain, coast; Andes
- Begonias - Family Begoniaceae
- Children, child work, babies with mother, teenagers
I photograph native cultures in Africa and Latin Aimerca (photos of traditional, tribal, rural, village life: daily activities; indigenous people). I am not forcing action, but instead letting impromptu situatios happen, getting a feeling as close as possible of life in villages or of interaction with the environment, trying not to impose my presence in the pictures. I also enjoy taking pictures of nature with, as far as possible, an emphasis on the relatinonship between the elements of the picture, taking an ecological approach: tropical biomes and ecology: photographs of rainforest and deforestation, savanna, desert, aquatic, mountain vegetation: life forms, foliage flowers) in tropical countries (Latin America, Africa, some Asia). When economic aspects of Brazil cross my way of course I photoraph them. As my main markets for stock photography are textbooks and travel publications, I am careful to correctly identify photographs with scientific name whenever relevant and possible, consulting a specialist if necessary. I will do additional research if requested. Links to related scientific articles in blog, if available and verified for legitimacy. Besides the main galleries of tropical cultures and tropical nature, I present smaller galleries of Europe and USA, of Asia and of automobile racing and rally.